September 26, 2017

Welcome to my blog!

I am Marie-Roxanne Harvey and I am in the fourth year of the BBA program in Supply Chain Management at Sheridan College.  Next summer, I will kick-start my new career in the logistics world with an internship.  If you are on social media, please note I have a presence on Twitter, LinkedIn, and soon on Facebook

Those who follow me on Twitter know my passion for supply chain news, especially those related to new technologies, such as drones, robots, automation, electric vehicles, driverless cars or trucks, and so on. 

Where my passion for supply chain comes from? 

If you have seen the development story video I published on my YouTube channel, you are probably thinking: was she not enrolled in accounting?  Yes, when I started college in 2014, I was in the Accounting Program.  At the end of 2015, I had my first class in Supply Chain Management and I knew right away I wanted to be a Supply Chain Manager.  I love to learn, and I found out there is always something new to learn in Supply Chain, such as new regulations, new processes, new software and new ways to increase productivity and efficiency.  It is exactly like what happens with technology:  you have to keep up to date; if not, you will be left behind and it will be difficult to compete when the time will come.


What about you?  Do you have a passion for Supply Chain Management?  Post a comment and share your story!

No comments:

Post a Comment